Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Greetings from Down Under - Challenge #41 at Completely Christmas

It's been a busy day today with grandchildren arriving to stay overnight, a craft breakup party (with crafting too, lol) I had to do some shopping to buy ingredients for zucchini slice for tomorrow's church choir Christmas luncheon. I will be glad to sit down and relax after the kids go to bed!
This week at Completely Christmas our challenge is as usual Anything Goes and the twist this week is to add some Holly.
Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and I had recently purchased a few digis so decided to go with a non-christmas image to make a card to send overseas. Thus the title of my post......Christmas Greetings from Down Under and my image is appropriate as she is called Kenna, Aussie Girl. I coloured her clothes in Khaki and Denim with some red and green thrown in to represent Christmas. Hope you like her and her little Koala friend.
Here is my card......


 Here's a second picture, was trying to be arty with some of the garden in the background, but the word "Christmas" doesn't show up so thought I had better go with the scanned pic for the challenge blog.
The colours show up a bit lighter too- the top pic is more correct.

Recipe:
Cream Shimmery cardstock from Kaszzaz
Green card stock from stash
DP was also from Kaszzaz
Image is from Lacy Sunshine - Kenna Aussie Girl
Holly is from a freebie set of stamps
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

My teamies and I would love it if you popped in and left us a comment and we are looking forward to checking out your entries on the challenge blog. I'd better go and check on these grandchildren, lol and start thinking about what I am going to feed them.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. This is cute Sandy, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy .
    love that paper side strip and your colouring of cute image ..not sure about the look on the koala's face but ..
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, and such a fun holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...