Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Time to Soar Challenge 128 at Aud Sentiments

A cold and blustery March day, lots of dark clouds scuttling across the sky. I managed to get two loads of washing done and hung out. Popped in to my daughter's house to look for something for her and couldn't find it but it wasn't a wasted trip as I put her re-cycling bin out while I was there. I had an enjoyable afternoon crafting with my friend Jane and I'm just about to go out for tea with hubby. We have a new challenge starting at Aud Sentiments and our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and our theme this challenge is an Anything Goes but don't forget the all important addition of a sentiment on your creation.
Here is my card:


Recipe:
SU blue cardstock
DP from (back later have to go and check)
Image from Lacy Sunshine - Mrytle's Kite 
CTMH set of stamps for sentiment and clouds
Scraps of white card and green card (hand cut grass)
Carl flower punch
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Tacky glue
strips of clear plastic (recycled from packaging)

I have to go and get ready to go out with hubby, but before I do let me ask you to please join in on the challenge this fortnight and be in the running for the fab prize from our sponsor.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Sandy this is just such a cool card. Love the sentiment. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is just such a cool card. Love the sentiment. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...