Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Chow Time ~ Challenge #126 at 613 Avenue Create

Oops, I forgot to schedule my post and I'm now running late. We had our grandson overnight Saturday and then because he's here tomorrow, it was decided late afternoon that he might as well stay over tonight as well and it just completely flew out of my head that I hadn't come and checked to see if my blog post was up.
Anyhow, I will get on and share the details of the new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create. It is an Anything Goes challenge this week but there is an Optional Twist ~ Use Subway Art in your project..
Our sponsors are ~ Bugaboo Stamps and SLS Lines Etsy Shop. I've used an image from Bugaboo Stamps on my card.
Here it is........

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock from stash for matte, sentiment and image
SU Gumball Green cardstock for diecut and sentiment matte
DP is from Kaisercraft
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps - Girl with Kitty
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler set
Subway art found on the internet
mpress nesting dies
SU Garden Green inkpad
Bling from stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Hope to see you popping in to the neighbourhood and joining in this weeks challenge. It's easy and fun and who know you could be one of the winners or have your creation showcased as one of the Top 3.
I'd better go, it's late and need to get off to sleep so I can be on the ball to look after Isaac tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. so stunning sandy.i love your bright bold colours and fab fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...