Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Challenge 135 at Aud Sentiments starts today

Today started out with showers but ended up a reasonable day and actually gave me some time to get outside to take a couple of photos for upcoming DT cards. A catch up with some cardmaking this morning and then out to my friend Jane's house where I did some colouring while Jane made a card with a new stamp set she got with a magazine purchase. I'm going to try it out too as I have the same set and my ladies will be making it when class goes back after school holiday. I also went with her to Spotlight where I had seen a paper pad advertised, but they didn't have any, I bought a small stamp set and some embossing powder instead!!! Then we went and picked up her dog from the vet where he had had several teeth removed. Got home just in time to pick up hubby and head out for a meal with friends who have been away for 3 months caravaning around Australia. Better stop chatting and fill you in on the newest challenge.
Our new challenge at Aud Sentiments starts today and the theme is to use Animals plus a sentiment on your creation. Our sponsor for this fortnight is the fabulous Imagine That! digis by Kris
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for cardbase, diecut and mattes
Purple cardstock from stash
DP from Lili of the Valley - Nit Wit Collection ~ Bonnets &
Bowties 8x8 paper pad
Image and Sentiment both from Imagine That - Honey & Boo Balloons
Nestie Dies - Standard Circles ~ small and Petite Scalloped Circles ~ small
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Bling is from DoCrafts Papermania 2 mm size (tiny, love them but find it hard to find them!)

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude- Challenge 5 ~ Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #151 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - July ~ Month long - Anything Goes


I've got a card to stick together and then I think I will head off to bed. My fellow teamies and I would love to see you popping in to the challenge blog this fortnight and entering the challenge. It's a fun one and there are lots of cute images around that would suit this theme.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Sandy…cute card. Sounds like a busy time you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy .Love the paper combinations and cute image .Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the NitWits DPs, one of my favourite sets. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi , A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the angles of your offset panels and great colour theme throughout. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...