Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Greetings Earthlings - Challenge #133 ~ at 613 Avenue Create

A bit of sunshine today, I should have been doing the washing but I had a couple of cards to do and some shopping so the towels will have to wait. Hubby has spent the whole day over at the neighbour's house again helping him clean up for his shift interstate. He's collected more junk to clutter up our yard though. We've gained a bit of light wood which will come in handy for starting the fire. Anyway onto my DT post for 613 Avenue and the new challenge starting today. This time pour Anything Goes theme has an Optional Twist of: Using a Moon and/or Stars in your creation.
Our sponsors are Bugaboo Stamps, Drawn with Character and Morgan's Art World
I was able to use this fab little martian from Bugaboo Stamps. I think this card would be suitable for several different occassions for either male or female.
Here's my card......

Recipe:
Black cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP from Merci 8x8 paper pad ~ Vintage Woodlands
Image is from Bugaboo  Stamps- Martian ~ Planet 
Nestie Dies - Deckled Rectangles ~ large and small
Sentiment and planet on DP are from There She Goes clear stamp set - Out of this World
Punch - EK Star Punch
Wink of Stella
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

We would love to see your creations this week so why not pop over to the neighborhood and join in the challenge. Hope to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love it!
    Bugaboo are some of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The stamped planet and sentiment go so well with this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...