Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Bingo Fun with Aud Sentiments Challenge #144


Do you like to play Bingo and create cards etc. You will love the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. Our sponsor this fortnight is My Artistic Adventures.I'm off today to a craft fair with a friend instead of our usual crafting afternoon at her place. Looking forward to checking out some of the new products and techniques and maybe sitting down and doing a card class. Hope you all have a great day whether it be at work or play.
Here's my card to share....... I made a suspension card using the star and bird from the collage sheet. I used the following line from the bingo chart (below) Embossing, rubber or digi (digi collage sheet) and a die cut

Recipe:
SU Pink Pirouette cardstock for card and diecut scalloped circle frame
SU Bashful Blue cardstock for matte
Images are from My Artistic Adventures - Vintage Angels Peace on Earth Christmas Tree tag ornament collage sheet
Bingo chart (below) 
Martha Stewart border punch
Nestie scalloped die punch
Circle punch
Sizzix Embossing folder
Dental Floss
Tacky glue
D/S tape roller and foam dots
White gel pen
Wink of Stella ~ clear

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Time Out Challenges - Challenge #43 ~ Christmas with optional twist purple &/or pink
Crafting by Designs - November editiong ~ Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky Challenges - Challenge  #280 ~ Die Cuts and/or Punches (I've used both)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Challenge 9 ~ Christmas or winter themed
City Crafter Challenge -  Week 286 ~ Getting Ready for Christmas

Here's the bingo chart........... 
 


Better schedule this post as it's nearly time for my friend to arrive. My fellow teamies and I would love to see you entering the challenge this fortnight and pop over to the challenge blog and check out the other DT inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

9 comments:

  1. A lovely style of card. Great embossing and image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful embossing and colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - love the suspension of the star and bird! I didn't even see that untill I read your post! Now it is so obvious and such a cool way to use these elements! The angels look like they are elevated on foam tape [?] too - they look like they are floating. I also like the layering you did with the sentiment - good job toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the embossing and the suspended star! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, lovely embossing, gorgeous little angels and the star feature is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the suspended element - so many fabulous details on this great card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage feel to this card and love the suspension idea. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely colours, thanks for joining in at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty vintage look, Sandy .. with fabulous texture and detailing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...