Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello! Challenge #150 at 613 Avenue Create

Yep it's World Hello Day! and the challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create has the optional twist of using the word Hello on your creation. Our sponsors are Sami Stamps and STAMPlorations.
Here is my project.......

Recipe:
SU Crumbcake cardstock for the basecard, mattes, punched border piece and scallop oval sentiment piece
SU Pink Pirouette cardstock for matte, punched border piece and sentiment oval piece
White cardstock from stash
DP from First Edition 8x8 paper pad ~ It's a Girlo
Image from Sami Stamps - Looking at my Sweet
Sentiment from SU stamp set ~ Sweet Little Sentiments
Martha Stewart border punch
SU Large oval and Scalloped oval punches
Ribbon from Portacraft
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

My teamies and I would love to see you entering something in the challenge and also popping in and leaving us a comment or two. I have another post for later today so please hop back and check out my latest card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...