Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hostess thank you gift or card - challenge #148 at 613 Avenue Create

Another busy weekend, yesterday we went to a friend's 30th and he had the theme of Octoberfest and had home brew beer and kransky sausages with all the trimmings. We dressed up in costume, I had a reddish wig with plaits, skirt, top and a vest that I made by cutting up a tank top and adding eyelets and a shoelace to tie it with. It was a good night. Then today we had church, lunch at home and then I joined in the bride & bridesmaid's gathering to talk about our daughter's wedding preparations. I brought home our little granddaughter with me afterwards to stay overnight as both Mum and Dad are going out to separate functions. I'm hoping she will sleep all night as she has already gone to bed about an hour ago and it's only about 7 p.m. here. I'm late posting due to the above activities!!!!
Anyway here is my card for the new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create - the theme is Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of making a Hostess thank you gift or card....... I chose to make a gift with a premade box that I decorated with card, designer paper and an image.  Chocolates for the gift and a little thank you tag. Our sponsors for the challenge are QKR Stampede, My Whimsical Little World and Toadstool Printables.
Here it is........

 Recipe:
Premade box
SU Garden Green cardstock for the mattes, tag and diecut
White cardstock from stash
Image is from QKR Stampede - digi 13812 Special Delivery
Tag sentiment and star are from SU set
Tag Punch is from SU
Ribbon from stash
Cellophane bag and Cellophane clear wrapping with gold stars both from stash
Nestie Dies - Large standard circle die and scalloped circle die
DP from Francheville - 12x12 paper pad ~  Christmas Basics

I am entering my gift box into the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks - Showcase #4 ~ Anything Goes
Cards and Scrap - Challenge 106 - Christmas
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - November ~ Use a stamp or digi on your project
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Christmas

Please come and check out my teamies creations on the challenge blog and we would love to see your creations as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...