Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Challenge #154 Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of using the Create Your Own Challenge chart

Hi everyone, my cold which I thought I was pretty much over, has decided to rear its ugly head again. Could have been standing in the city mall at 6 p.m. Friday night singing carols with a small group from the choir I'm in. Then again probably its just the time of year catching up with me. Have you sent your Christmas cards yet? I have yet to sit down and write them out but I will get to it this week!
So......that brings me on to the new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create. An Anything Goes challenge but with an optional twist of using the chart provided to make your creations.
We have two sponsors and they are: Flat Friends Boutique and Eureka Stamps.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
White card from stash
DP from Couture Creations 12x12 paper pad - Vintage Christmas
Image is from Eureka Stamps - Bethlehem
Sentiments are both from SU stamp set - Come to Bethlehem
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella pen - gold
Nestie - Standard Circle die - large
SU Real Estate Punch
Memento black inkpad
SU Pacific Point inkpad
Bling from stash

Hope to see you come and join in the fun of the challenge and show us your creativity.
I'm going to have an early night.
Thanks for stopping,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...