Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Challenge #147 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Another scheduled post. I miss checking in with what's going on - I don't have any internet access.
My post today is to share with you my DT project for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. The winner will receive a prize certificate for crafty shopping.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for cardbase and mattes
DP from Glitz 6x6 paper pad - French Kiss
Sentiment, key, postage stamp from SU stamps set Friendships Journey
Image from Crafty Individual - printed A4 sheet - love letters 1
SU Early Espresso inkpad
Pearls from Krafty Hands
Diecut from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Must dash still have one more post to schedule.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Awesome vintage card love the papers and layers along with the image .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sepia tones. Lovely. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful vintage card.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaunis ja niin vintage henkinen kortti! Todella upea! Oikein rattoisaa viikonlopun jatkoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...