Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, November 14, 2016

Challenge 135 at Crafting From The Heart

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late with my post but my brother-in-law has suffered a heart attack which damaged one of his valves and he has had major surgery and has been in critcal condition and is now in an induced coma. I've been in the hospital with his wife keeping her company and trying to keep it together. He is not recovering as they would like so will be kept in a coma for several more days. I've had to let some of my normal activity slide to fit in with hospital visits and being with family.
Anyway, I don't have much time and have another post to do as well so here goes with this one.....
Our sponsor for the challenge is Art by Barb Designs and here is what I created with one of her lovely digital images.

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for basecard and mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 12x12 paper pad ~ North Pole
Image from Art by Barb Designs ~ Snowglobe
Corner die from Paper Rose
Dies - Stitched Square and Stitched Circle from Die-namics
Sentiment from Avery Elle
Copic Markers
Pearls from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Well that's it from me once again, off to write another post so please come and check out my next card too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...