Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Masculine plus a sentiment for Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, today we celebrate Australia Day so hopefully a not too busy day as  I've had a bad back for just over a week now so that has made things difficult for me, especially with babysitting and a trip to the zoo with my daughter and two granddaughters. Not a lot of walking but climbing on and off  buses and an hours worth of driving each way from home to the zoo and back. It's a country open zoo (that's why we are on the buses, lol) Also we had a new little granddaughter arrive last Friday so went out to help at home with the nearly 3 year old - luckily we just sat and did puzzles and I had cuddles with the baby. But still sore and hard to find a good position!
Anyway I had better get on and share my card with you for the new challenge at Aud Sentiments. The theme is Masucline + sentiment and our sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
Here is what I came up with.......


Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for basecard and punched circle
White cardstock for images and sentiment from stash
Image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Toolshed Ted
Hanging flowers and apron from Just Inklined
Fence not sure whose this was
Sentiment from SU set - On Your Birthday
Tim Holtz embossing sentiment (wall background)
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Punches - circles
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Well I'm off to rest my back, it's not very comfy sitting on the edge of the office chair. Hope to see you popping by the challenge and entering. Come and join the fun, check out the DT creations and see what your fellow crafters are making too. Lots of inspiration to be had.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Sandy - what a great scene you have built! I like the wall, the fence and the hanging items on the pegs. Of course, that fun, beautifully fussy cut, popped up image is the perfect touch! Well done toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...