Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Aud Sentiments 7th Birthday

Yep, Aud Sentiments is 7!!! The theme for the challenge is to make a project with the number 7 on it or a birthday sentiment. There will be two winners, check out the details over at the challenge blog.
I decided to use both elements of the challenge and decorate a small gift box.
Here are the pictures of my gift box.



Recipe:
Bow and box from Knick Knack Shop
DP from stash ( I covered the plain box)
Sentiment from Close To My Heart stamp set - Racecar Birthday
Russian Doll and Hearts from Close To My Heart stamp set - Happy Place
Hand-cut number 7 covered with DP
Letters die cut with Sizzix alphabet dies
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Come and check out the challenge and see my fellow team mates creations. We would love to have you join in the challenge. Remember there are two prizes to help celebrate our 7th birthday bash.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...