Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Watercolour Background and Crazy Dog

A beautiful day today but spent most of it inside, a little unwell and also babysitting. Just realised I should have this post up and running so here it is.... Challenge #284 starts today at Stampavie and More Challenge blog and the theme is - Watercolour backgrounds.
Here is what I created......

Black pre-made card from Kaisercraft
White watercolour cardstock from stash
Background created with Brusho Pigment Powder
Sentiment from Avery Elle stampset - Sentimental
Colouring of image also using the Brusho powder
Snag 'em Stamp - Fire Hydrant
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Black fine line marker
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Come and join us in the challenge this fortnight. We would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card and cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation Sandy. I hope you feel better soon sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...