Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

All in Pink

Welcome, I hope all is well in your small part of the world. Wednesdays are my teaching cardmaking days so I've enjoyed catching up with my ladies and sharing a few cards with them. Now it's time to share my make for Stampavie and More Challenge which has started today with the theme of creating something with the colour  - PINK. Don't forget you need to use stamps not digis to produce your cards.
Here is my card........

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash for images
DP from Sugar & Spice Studios 12x12 paper pad - Chantilly
Bear image from SU stamp set - Button Bear - I paper pieced the bow
Balloons from SU stamp set - Birthday Whimsy
Sentiment from Sizzix Die 660024 - ( it makes a side step card with balloon embellies and a cut out sentiment)  
Twine from Cre8tive
SU Rose Red inkpad (1st, 2nd & 3rd generation stamping for balloons)
Copic Markers 
D/S tape roller & foam dots 

Well that's once again all from me. Might go and have a bit of a play with my stamps before bed. 
Thanks for stopping by, my teamies and I would love to see you popping in to the challenge blog and entering one of your creations.
Love to hear from you, so please take the time to leave a comment.
Take care,
Hugs, Sandy
 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and cute Sandy. Love that shade of pink.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...