Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

All in Pink

Welcome, I hope all is well in your small part of the world. Wednesdays are my teaching cardmaking days so I've enjoyed catching up with my ladies and sharing a few cards with them. Now it's time to share my make for Stampavie and More Challenge which has started today with the theme of creating something with the colour  - PINK. Don't forget you need to use stamps not digis to produce your cards.
Here is my card........

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash for images
DP from Sugar & Spice Studios 12x12 paper pad - Chantilly
Bear image from SU stamp set - Button Bear - I paper pieced the bow
Balloons from SU stamp set - Birthday Whimsy
Sentiment from Sizzix Die 660024 - ( it makes a side step card with balloon embellies and a cut out sentiment)  
Twine from Cre8tive
SU Rose Red inkpad (1st, 2nd & 3rd generation stamping for balloons)
Copic Markers 
D/S tape roller & foam dots 

Well that's once again all from me. Might go and have a bit of a play with my stamps before bed. 
Thanks for stopping by, my teamies and I would love to see you popping in to the challenge blog and entering one of your creations.
Love to hear from you, so please take the time to leave a comment.
Take care,
Hugs, Sandy
 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and cute Sandy. Love that shade of pink.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...