Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 8, 2017

Challenge #158 at Crafting from the Heart Challenges

Another scheduled post!!! So a quick one to share my make for the new challenge at Crafting From the Heart challenges.
Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy and I've used Flower Elf
Here is what I created.....

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for cardbase, matte and scalloped punched piece
White cardstock from stash
DP from Dovecraft 12x12 paper pad - super value designer paper pad
Image from Fabrika Fantasy ~ Flower Elf
Sentiment from Stamp-It - its a butterfly set of stamps
Copic markers
D/S tape roller & foam dots
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

Come and join in the challenge and check out my fellow teamies creations.
Time for me to do a few last minute jobs and then off to bed. An early start to the morning to get to the airport in time.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Birthday card! Thank you so much, Sandy, for using this image.
    We have a Monthly Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too.
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like
    Facebook Group - Fun contests and free digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sandy and great colouring.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...