Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Challenge #18 Open-Minded Crafting Fun

Hi all, a very quick post for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge blog, not even what I used but may come back after my holiday and remedy that for you. This month our sponsor is Star Stampz and the theme is "Just About Time" ~ Projects with clocks, time. metal etc......
Here is what I made using Star Stampz image - Mad Hatter chibi digital stamp

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you entering a card or two in the challenge,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Cute and an awesome creation Sandy. Have a great holiday.
    Hugs Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy ..Love the embellishments
    and sweet image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...