Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Oriental style for Bingo and Sentiment challenge

Oops, have just realised that I didn't post this card for the challenge. I've had some health issues which have kept me off the computer and I thought I had scheduled this one to pop up on time. I'm backdating so It appears in the right spot on my blog and will not be adding it to any challenges for that reason.
The challenge theme is Bingo and a sentiment and our sponsor is Star Stampz.
Here is my card.... and I will add the bingo chart as well.

Recipe:
SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock,
White cardstock from stash,
Oriental DP from stash
Image from Star Stampz - Kimono Portrait
Sentiment from SU stamp set - Picture Perfect Birthday
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Bingo chart.....        https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5SEqgi3leaU/WmdaVdfhn5I/AAAAAAAAKeI/OGi3GO_6MYcZxTaDUVAgMM2NYUO2PxJkwCLcBGAs/s320/Bingo.JPG

Hope you managed to join in the challenge.
See you soon,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...